Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Morning at Liberty Lanes

We did a little bowling this morning. The last time we went, Karissa was pregnant, so it was kind of almost Isabella's second time bowling. She got little bowling shoes, a little kid's bowling ball, and she bowled in the 50's both times. She actually didn't do half bad, but it took forever to get her ball to the pins. I bowled a 122 the first game, then didn't even break 100 the second game. Karissa did almost the opposite of me. I'm guessing Saturday morning bowling isn't really popular in East Grand, so we were the only ones there. For the first time, I was making my bowling shirts useful!
















4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

How Fun!

6:58 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

It was especially nice to have the whole bowling alley to ourseelves while we were there. I can't wait to do it again.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

Yea that would be nice! I can't believe you got a picture of Karissa sober! lol Even if it is from behind!

1:29 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

I had todo it when she wouldn't be able to stop me.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<