Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A New Comic? Merry Dougmas!

That's right, I'll do anything to make myself a holiday. My birthday is just an asshair over a month away, but this month, it's Dougmas. Give me one good reason why not?
I posted a new comic over at BoneDaddy Comics, but it's only a teaser, that story is for when Golden Brown is finished. I still have to work out when and how often I'll be posting pages, but you can have a little preview. I'll allow it. Oh, and despite the fact that I recently received a banjo as a gift, the title for it was in place for a looooong time now. As the story progresses, you'll understand more. Golden Brown resumes next week/year.
That's all I have to say at the moment. Christ/Michael/Doug/X-Mas shopping is all done, errand need to be run, then it's time for food & fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<