Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Banana Didn't Fall Far From the Tree





Last week, Isabella saw me drawing this guy from the comic (sorry April, Isabella's allowed to see what I'm drawing before it's out). She asked what was wrong with him, and not knowing how else to explain him, I just said he was a burned guy. A couple days ago, I noticed her drawing this face, and she said, "Daddy, do like my burned guy? I was surprised she just had this in her head from a week ago. She also decided he need different colored eyes, plus a bumble bee & couple ice cream cones (one is broken).

3 Comments:

Blogger Tab said...

Isn't it amazing how kids pick up and retain things you wouldn't even consider them remembering?!?!

Adorable, though, that she want's to draw things just like Daddy does!! Too cute!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

Wow! She is so smart. The buding future artist :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Doug - I love Isabella's picture - what talent she has! I have so many of Andrew's drawings from when he was little that I cherish more than I could ever explain - I know you have similar feelings for Isabella's work - Hope you all had a great Christmas (Not Dougmas - you cad! Ha ha!)

Here's wishing you all a great New Year and a Happy Birthday too!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<