Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Saturday Post--What a Treat!

One more week until I turn 29! I'm gonna have to live it up this year, since this marks the twilight of my roaring twenties. Karissa's making me a pumpkin spice cake, Tab's making me something which I won't be able to see until Saturday but am sure it will be awesome. And if all goes as hoped for, I'll get to jam in Derek's garage. We'll sound pretty shitty, but it'll still be fun as hell to play again. I'll even try to get the banjo in on it.
I've managed to get ahead on the comic, I think I'm finally getting down to a conclusion, and it's exciting to think I'll soon have a finished story. Then on to the next one, which is about

I also made it back to the lab, which I hadn't seen in about 2 months. Nothing really new there, though, just picking up where I left off. I'm getting pretty good at the textile stuff, though, like trying to show what's fibrous v. what's animal hide. Yeah, it's riveting I know, but I like it, so there.
We finally got rid of the Achieva today! My brother, brother-in-law and one of his friends hauled it away on a trailer and left behind my dad's old Cadillac. Once we get it fully street legal, Karissa can look like Queen Bitch riding to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<