Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aiden in Charcoal


I can post this now, since Kevin and April got it. I surprised them with it a couple days ago. They'd been having a bit of patch with Aiden's biopsy stuff, so I thought this is a good time to finally do an "Aiden" pic. April took the photo I used as a source, and he's holding a toy stethoscope kinda like his daddy's, so I thought it had elements of the whole family in it that way.
Karissa pointed out that the lips looked funny after I finished it, so after I took this pic I went back and fixed it. This is why I need her around, she's a good second set of eyes. Isabella recognized him right away, so I was satisfied with that response.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tab said...

Doug this is REALLY good!! And I love that you used a pic of him with his "doctor" toy, just like Daddy. I don't even know what else to say...WOW!

8:27 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thankya, thankyaveramuch.
When I was cycling through images trying to find a good source, I saw April's Dougmas pic of him and had an "ah ha" moment.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Doug this has to be your best picture ever!! With such a delightful subject how could it not be. I think it's great!

1:48 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thanks-but half the credit goes to April for giving me a good photo to work from.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<