Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2007

Breakfast Woes, Early Halloween, Back to School

This weekend isn't going to be the most fun. I have to do breakfast all weekend at the motel. My boss knows how much I dislike it, so you know how many people are unavailable when she has to call on me to fill in. That's the way it is this summer, though, with how busy everything is.
I didn't even realize Halloween was coming this weekend until Derek told me he & Tab are coming up to see it Saturday. Karissa might not be up to seeing it with her cold/flu/whatever she has, but I definitely want to go.
Speaking of which, I'm starting to get sniffles. But I had them a little over a week ago, and it went away without turning into something worse, so hopefully this is the same thing.
I just got my art school supplies yesterday in about 6 boxes. It was fun sorting through all of it, but it''s kind of stressful thinking I'll have to dig it out piece by piece to use it all. It's going to be a busy semester. I'm holding out hope that I won't have to put Golden Brown on hiatus again. I may be taking 2 weeks to get a single page out instead of one, but hey that's something, right? Speaking of which, I did get the new page done in time, and it's currently up. It took a little longer than I wanted, but still on deadline.
I've still got some good ideas running through my head, and hopefully they'll come to page sooner than later. I still want to do the 24-hour comic challenge, but I should have budgeted my time better this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<