Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2007


Bet you guys never demonized yourselves, huh? I thought not.
You've also never seen a demon with a nicer part in his hair.
I don't have alot of time, I'm about to get ready for work.
I've been bitching about how the United States should stop buying anything from China--if you don't know why, try a news channel, mole! But then, what do we do tonight? We go out to a Chinese buffet!
I woke up this morning with a great idea for a 2-3 page comic. No one can know what it's about, but when I make it, people might just hate me. Seriously. I call it "The Cactus". And that's ALL you can know about it.
Speaking of comics, go check out Golden Brown, it's a new page!
End Transmission.

2 Comments:

Blogger lunacypoppa said...

Um, I can't draw! Duh!

5:18 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

...and you never will with that attitude, quitter!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<