Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Dam In the Stream of Consciousness...

Chrissakes this humidity, but whaddyagunnadoabotit?
We had a pretty good weekend, not too eventful. It seems to have become routine now to hang out with Tab & Derek on our wekend trips to Devils Lake, which is cool because they're always up for anything--but then who isn't whn they're around me?
I did get to see the abandoned wing of the motel Tab works at, however, and I definitely want to play there. I was hoping we could jam a little last weekend, but time wasn't really working out to our benefit. Oh well, maybe next time.
I'm getting nervous about my progress with Golden Brown. I'm worried it won't be finished by the time I start school, yet I don't want to rush things along (I already take issue with some of my transitions in the story lately). Plus it'll be a bummer not to have the comic to work on while I'm in school. Hopefully I'll hav assignments to post.
I'll leave you guys with this:
Monday morning, as I was leaving work, I got a voice-mail message from Karissa in th form of song. It went like this:
We need milk.
We need milk.
You better get some, or I'll kill you.
Love you g'bye!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I hate you...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

You sure as hell better not forget the milk!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

Forgetting milk should be justifiable homicide.

8:41 PM  
Blogger April said...

Well she let you live another day.... thats great...until she needs cheese and bread!

There will never be an end to Golden Brown... NEVER!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<