Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Taking a Little Break From Work For What's Important...

I felt bad about not posting any pages of the comic for 2 weeks, so to make it up I posted 2 pages this time around! The bad news is that the story jumps to something else from here, and while I have the general outline worked out, I don't have anything specific written, nor have I even begun to outline the next part visually. Long story long, I have to take another couple weeks to do that, so no comic til then.

Last Thursday I was practicing on the steps just outside Mike's when a couple guys sat down beside me and started jamming along, one with a bongo and one with an acoustic. The bongo player did alright, but the other guitarist was great keeping up with lead stuff, especially when considering he was tuned in E and I was tuned a half step lower. It was pretty fun.
The punk guys showed up as usual, and convinced me to try Devilock by the Misfits next time I play (like they had to try hard). They even sound interested in jamming, though it could easily have been more drunk talk.

Anyway, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<