Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick Little Update...

The new job is going good. At one point the boss told me not to worry too much about every little thing that needs to be done, or about screwing up "it's not like you need to save us or anything". Honestly, I think I do. The place is real nice, clean, but there are some real organization issues, and I think my contribution there will not be light. So take that.
I'm still getting used to the schedule change. It's weird getting home while it's just barely light out and still considered night. What kind of sucks is that I'm going to miss a couple of my favorite shows due to the change. Oh well.
I haven't even started on the next page of the comic yet, but I plan on it pretty darned quick at some point here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<