Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 14, 2009

Work, Work, Work...

Holy shit it's already almost mid-August. Where's the year gone?!
The job's still going good, although I'm feeling that schedule change. I can't do much fun stuff on weekends anymore, and everyone else works during the week. Even something easily planned, like going to visit my dad, has to be completely redone. Oh well, whatever.
I got a new page of Banjo's Tune out today! The story's coming along slowly, and it's not too bad keeping up with the weekly posting, though I make no promises from week to week.
My dad had his lapband surgery this week, everything seemed to go just fine. Now is the next difficult step--keeping a diet that will work with his body and not make him feel like crap. Hopefully he will stick to it and actually hit his target weight by Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

I would think your about due for another post.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<