Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 11, 2009

That Pencil Hand's Been Busy...




Quick post--Been busy lately! It's been hard to get just one page a week done, but I'm trying. Had to take a break from Open Mic night this week, due to slight illness that couldn't decide whether it was coming or going, and may have been exacerbated by my erractic caffeine intake. I got Jason Pierce's logo done, and as you can see, I even got the bandname banged out, too! I also made a color version, which I'll post later after Jason's posted his on Facebook. I can't wait to hear what they sound like!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

I love the logo!

10:48 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thanks! Pierce approved of it, too.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ron Morrison said...

I ride a shovelhead, does that count?

10:27 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Pierce is a biker, I'd bet he would say it counts for a lot!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<