Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Livin' the Dream in Baby Steps...

I didn't have a lot of time to do a new page of Banjo's Tune last week--oops! I'll try harder this week.
On a related note, I checked my Sitemeter tonight, and noticed that quite a few of the site visits to my BoneDaddy blog are from Google searches, which means random people are finding my blog while searching somewhat-related things, and actually taking a peek!
Open Mic night is as fun as it ever was, even if I don't always like the music being played. There's a lot of stuff like Matchbox 20 & Oasis being played for some reason, with the occasional-to-rare oldie. Then when I get up there it's all Cab Calloway, Johnny Cash, Danzig, stuff like that. In other words, it's awesome. I'm getting more comfortable with playing in front of strangers, though I still feel like my voice is prone to flattening/sharpening beyond my control, but i'm trying, at least.
I'd still love to play in a full band (some songs would be easier to pull off), but I guess I'll have to wait for the right opportunity. Maybe getting a bigger garage wouldn't hurt either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<