Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, June 06, 2009

The 'Double Hex' in Action, and a Drive In Experience!



This was taken with the video setting of my digital camera, it doesn't pick up the lows very well. Aside from hearing mostly slaps, you get a pretty good idea that it actually works. I'm glad I came back to it and redid the pickup positioning.

We went to the Sky-Vu Drive In in Warren last night, it was fucking awesome! I'd never been to a drive-in before, so Isabella and I had a great first experience together. We saw Monsters v. Aliens, which she complained she didn't want to see and wouldn't like. 5 minutes into the movie, she declared she really loved the movie and wanted us to buy it. We are so going back as soon as another good one comes out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<