Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 03, 2009

More Pointless Than a Male Nipple...

There are 2 things in this world right now that are keeping me up at night wondering what reasoning was put into thir creation.
1. Isabella got her pants soaked the other day playing in the snow at school, so they dried her pants & panties, giving her spares in the meantime. They let her keep the panties, and when I saw them I thought 'those...are granny panties...' Really? Granny panties for toddlers? Does she really need undies that go up past her belly button?
2. Karissa and I were shopping for new jeans a couple weeks ago, and when I tried on one of the pairs, it felt like the back end was just falling out. When I looked at the jeans type (I thought I grabbed loose fit), I found I had grabbed "low rise" jeans. For men. Really? I mean, even women mistakenly wear hi-huggers, and they have figures to show off. Do we really ever want to see a man's ass crack accentuated? Is "plumber" the new black? When I brought the jeans back to Karissa she must have thought by the look on my face that I got molested in the changing room. Low rise jeans for men. Seriously. Like those little yellow balls for your car antenna to help you locate where you parked, do you really want to see those everywhere?
These are things that disturb me profoundly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<