Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bad Breaks For Music, and Very Little Sleep...

I feel like I slept for most of last weekend. At least I had the comic all done. In fact, I had this week's posted since last week, but on a timer, so you wouldn't see it until about 2am Friday. Haha. Not up to date on Golden Brown? Go here.
I had hoped to make it to a local concert on Friday, but my cold went down into my chest and I wasn't in much condition to be outside. Due to scheduling changes, I have to pass on the Big John Bates concert coming up in Turkey Day weekend. Oh well. On that note, Kevin and I got to practice some more last wednesday. It's nice making people realize I'm a much better songwriter than I used to be. I think that may be our last time in the garage, though. We damn near froze our balls off. We got a little video, but the tape ran out early. Maybe some other time I'll post a little tidbit.
Thursday night, Amber & Ben moved into their new house. I didn't get to help until about 5:30, and even then I only helped with a couple loads--most of the stuff was already moved by then.
Isabella has only had school two days this week, so I've had to stay up with her while Karissa works. It's not so bad until about noon, then I just get wiped out (mind you I've come off the night shift and haven't slept yet, so I'm not that big a sissy). She's behaving just fine, I'm just getting shitty sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tab said...

That totally sucks that you can't make it to the Big John Bates show!! I'll have a drink in your honor!

9:01 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Yeah, the timing is really bad--you'd better have two.
Oh, and get some pics!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<