Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Blog, New Comic, New Illustration, New Songs!





Here's a couple more illustrations from the lab. The first one has to be detailed. Last Tuesday we took Isabella to my Travelodge Halloween party, where she watched the "dead guy" sit up and talk to her (halloween prop) and got candy and glo sticks from Elmo (Ernie, Travelodge owner), and we got a rum cake. I know, it's a weird Halloween treat, but the rum cake was awesome so I'm not complaining.
Sorry about not getting the comic out last week, but I had some other things on my plate to worry about. Don't worry, though, a new one is out Friday! Also, a reminder for any of you interested in what's on my move screen, I've started a movie blog which you can find in my profile, or go to http://www.dougsbadcinema.blogspot.com/ and add it to your favorites. Come on, I know some little part of you is wondering what kinds of movies I've been getting into. Just take a peek--I've even added ratings! Oh yeah, and I just realized that Boris Karloff could totally be Pete Steele's dad!
Kevin and I got to play again last night. Hopefully the neighbors are being too put off by it, but I'm having a blast getting to jam in my garage. It sucks that it gets cold, but we spent 3 hours working on maybe 4 different songs. It really sucks that we don't have his drums here, even moreso that we don't have a bassist here...Derek! But just to get to work out ideas we have and actually hear this stuff being put together is awesome. Seriously, though, Derek, Kevin has to do your bass lines for me, and we NEED a REAL bassist! We have the room! I know the whole 90 miles and expensive gas thing makes it hard to get down here, but I'm just throwing that request in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<