Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 09, 2007

Get Your Hands Off Me, You Damned Dirty Apple!


It got sloppy in some spots, making my coffin look a little like a big chocolate bar or a shit brick. But it's not all bad. I think I did okay with the form shadow on the cone (though it could have been darker), and I managed to get the glint on the apple AND gave the coffin shape and depth. I liked using the coffin, too. Maybe next time I'll take the dead kitten out and show how the shadows hit the inside ot it.
New Golden Brown is out. Sorry, I got it out a little late in the day. I actually forgot it was Friday. Who the fuck forgets when it's FRIDAY?
[[[[= This guy! =]]]]
..\ \............./ /
By the way, I just found out the most googled word last year was Bebo. BEBO. Seriously, Bebo is some company in san Francisco that I have never heard of before today, and yet Bebo was the most googled word. Bebo. That's right, Bebo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<