Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy X* Mas *Symbol for train crossing. Happy [train crossing] Mas.

I haven't done this in a while, so here is another "How does Doug draw it?"
I'm your host, and I'll take you through a quick overview of how my last Clothed Figure Drawing assignment was done.
I decided on a holiday theme, mostly because I've always wanted to do one, but also because I happened to have a perfect reference in mind.
Follow the steps down to see how I did it. Or, just skip down to the bottom if you're an impatient fuckface buttass.
Proceed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jory and Kathy said...

Merry Christmas Doug!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jory and Kathy said...

By the way, "fuckface butass" makes me smile not only for the extreme disregard for our written language, but also because it's just damn awesome to say.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<