Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 19, 2007

New Ideas, New Page, New Classes!

My cold that I've been fighting with for over two weeks now is just about gone, as is Isabella's, but now Karissa is sick. So hopefully hers will go quicker.
I've been talking with Brandt Wolfe about collaborating on a little comic project, and both of us are pretty excited to get started. Unfortunately, our schedules will undoubtedly work against us, but for good reasons. My semester starts up in 2 weeks, and Brandt's gonna be a daddy in a month. You can send congrats to him either at his Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/holyflyingmonkeypoo), or just leave a comment here, I'm sure he'll read it either way.

New page if Golden Brown is out now, for those eagerly waiting by their computers now that the action is heating up a bit. I'm almost halfway through the inks on another page already, but I'm not putting it out until a week from today. I'm hoping to creat a little stockpile so that when my semester starts, I'll still be able to post them once a week for a little while.

On the subject of school, I registered late, and now I may have to take a Still Life Painting class. I HATE painting. Maybe as a leisure activity it would be fun, but for classes I just can't stand it. Fortunately, I have a really good advisor, and she's working to try to get me into Intermediate Figure drawing (which I was supposed to have but it filled too soon), which involves less painting. I am also going to be taking an Illustrative Digital Imaging class, so April, during Aiden's naps, I may be calling on you for help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<