Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 05, 2007



This is the finished version. I'm not happy with the bottle (that's not a label on the front), and the little imperfections along the side of the ukulele make it look a little like a violin, but it didn't turn out too bad for a first timer. I say first timer, because last year, I was painting over a picture I already drew out or photographed, essentially painted by number, sans number. This time around, I actually had to sketch the picture with my brush (it's the rule for this class), then paint.

Superbowl was pretty fun, though I was rooting for the Bears. The food, as always, was awesome. Kevin made French dip which just fell apart on the fork (rivaled only by Karissa's slow-cooked chicken we just ate last week and made into soup today), plus we had dried beef dip, rotel, and lil' smokies.

I've got the next page of Golden Brown already done, and I'm halfway through inking another (I know, holy shit!). It'll be out Friday, like usual. My school is starting to pick up a little more, so I'm worried about how much I'll be able to fit onto my plate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

I definetly love her beef dip if only she would give me the recipe?

How about for an early b-day gift?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<