Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 22, 2007

ANOUNCEMENT! ALL HANDS ON THE POOP DECK (heh heh heh)


Well, it is that time of year again. In the absolute deadest, most coldest month of the year, there is a shining beacon of hope that the world just isn't so bad. My birthday is coming up!
That's right, this year I'm turning a big-boy 2-7, and once again, it's time to celebrate with the usual libations and fertility rituals and whatnot.
Anyone interested is free to come celebrate. Karissa and I are going to Devils Lake--this way we have babysitters and Kevin and April also have babysitters for Aiden, plus my brother can make it out with us--Jas, you're buddies are obviously invited as well. The plan? I don't know, I just figured we'd hit a couple bars. The main thing is to just go out and have some fun with friends, let loose, something I think many of us really need right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

You have NOOO idea how good that sounds to me right now. I think the last time I was drunk with you, it was before the old trailer burnt down.

10:23 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

We won't get out of the house until about 9pm (Isabella's bedtime @ 8:30), it would be a safe bet to find us at Champion's if you can make it.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Name the day, boy. You never gave us a date that you are doing this and I don't really know when your birthday really is.

5:25 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

You know, you're right. I forgot in my post to include the date. My B-Day is Saturday, so we'll go out that night.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jory and Kathy said...

Jesus christ Doug, you and I are old son's of bitches. 27 is the big number for me this year too. Happy birthday and such. Drink some for me (like I need it) and for godsakes start a fight just for shits and giggles.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<