Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Songlist Ideas For Saturday...

This is a song list for Kevin & Amadon to look over. I figured we could start out some stuff we already know to warm up.

-Misfits-Die, Die My Darling
-Metallica-For Whom the Bell Tolls
-Misfits-London Dungeon
-Greenday-Brainstew
-Green Jelly-3 Little Pigs

This is stuff we all may or may not know, but might be a little more difficult to get. That's not to say we'd make it past the first few riffs, but I thought it'd be fun.

-Animals-House of the Rising Sun
-Drowning Pool-Tearing Away
-Soil-Halo
-System of a Down-Aerials
-Pantera-Fucking Hostile
-Danzig-Thirteen
-Danzig-Twist of Cain
-Misfits-Scarecrow Man

Of course, we'd have to try to make time for our original stuff, like Dead Forest, Heart of Thorns, and 666, which I think needs to be worked on (Sorry Amadon, I just like the way my version sounds more).
The only problem with half of these songs is that we need a bassist, otherwise they'll sound a lot shittier.
This list can be added to or taken from, nothing's really written in stone. It's just that if changes are made, you guys might want to let me know so I can check out the tabs and get the lyrics.
Oh, and Amadon, were you able to work out your schedule with Case? Let us know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

I'm so out of the loop. Are you guys starting a band?

2:35 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Technically, we've never stopped. Amadon, Kevin, Derek (Tab's Derek) and I used to be in a band. I don't think Derek's interested anymore, and Kevin hasn't played in a few years, and Amadon hasn't gone beyond a certain point in playing, so we may all be a tad rusty by now.

3:58 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Soooooo....
anyone got any other ideas? Or a confirmation for the 13th, maybe?

1:58 PM  
Blogger ss69camaro said...

Those sound good to me. We should be able to play most of the old stuff... but I get the feeling we will suck something fierce. That is, of course, depending on if we have light bulbs, power strips, and an ample supply of chicken gumbo.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken gumbo huh?

That's the ticket!


:)

Anyway.. We will be fine.
I bought a power strip. Have some extension cords.
If you guys can bring yours too.. and a lamp or two. I dunno how many fixtures there are in that room.

Hey Kevin if you read this... talk to butto. we will need a truck I'm sure. I'll see if I can round up mccloud for his truck if he's around.


I redid my truss rod adjustments last night.. I hated how high my strings sat.
They are good now.

I also tried out that system of a down song. It's too fast for me but not hard... we could do it with some work.

I also ran through some of our old material and it's barely on the rusty side and should be fine.

I think this will be a lot of fun... and am not worrying about it. I'm jsut excited. That's what it's about anyway.


Later!

Amadon

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<