Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not Quite as Big as High School, but Weird Nonetheless

Wow, it didn't feel like it was going to be a storm day, but we got ourselves a little rain. In June it wouldn't stop, and now this is the first real rain in a while.
One business week (five days) until I'm done with school! Then I get a little break for about a month. It's so weird to think that I've had to do this gig for three more fucking years. And now, all of a sudden, it's coming to an end. Half of the friends I made aren't even staying in the country, let alone the same state. That's even more strange. The only bad thing about not having any more school is that I passed on some great opportunities like going to Chile, or Peru, or Guatemala, among other countries. Most of my reasoning was that in the last two years I was needed more at home for the baby--a good reason I might add--so figured any kind of traveling would have to wait until post-college. Now, I have no idea where the hell I'll end up. I still might have the Cyprus thing, but I'm being considered right now more as an understudy or backup than anything else. But that's part of the game, I guess.
In the words of Joe Dirt, I'll just have to keep on keepin' on.

1 Comments:

Blogger KSoFM said...

A Joe Dirt reference? muy bien!!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<