Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

To Practice, or Not To Practice?

Sounds like there may be some complications to playing in the basement on the 13th or 14th. We won't be up the 12th, so just get that date out of your heads. It might be hard, too if Amadon has Case, we're trying to figure out the situation with Isabella. She doesn't mind noise, but that much noise and the fact that it's metal and not just a bunch of bass or baritone noise might irritate her more. As far as space permits, I really don't care who else comes. I don't think it should be really exclusive if we're jamming or seeing what we all still know. I do feel a little better about the space having it explained more. I have no problem playing in the unfinished part, as long as it's somewhat level (meaning no excessive dirt hills). The cords might be a better idea, though, because I think I have some 3-prong plugs, and half the time you can't count on an unfinished basement to have outlets for them.
As far as 1/4 inch plugs, I'll see what I got. I may have to purchase a new one myself, unless I want to keep playing on a 6 foot cord.
If we can't play that weekend, we can't. We'll find another weekend. We've all got crazy schedules to keep track of now, so I know how hard it can be to find time that works with everybody's schedules. Location still sounds pretty good, then, just time is the problem. Let me know if anyone has any other ideas.

1 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

I just watched the end of an HBO movie before my shift called "Your Friends and Neighbors", made in 1998. I was about to leave, when I noticed the background music in the movie--Apocalyptica, playing Sanitarium, then a few minutes later, Wherever I May Roam. That was cool!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<