Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2005

School's Done, TIme for Dumb!

I just handed in my finished project yesterday around 1pm. I'd only slept four hours between Wednesday morning and last night, so I was a little burned out, but it was worth the 2 1/2 days to do it. 16 hours collectively went to the motel and I'm not quite sure how many went to Isabella, so don't go thinking I worked on Ceramics readings for 2 days straight.
Anyway, now I'm ready to stupid things up a bit until Sept...duuuhhhhhhh..........
I was still tired this morning, but I got up anyway to watch cartoons. Some genius decided to put Batman on at 7:30 in the morning now. ...duuuhhhh....That's even alright, though, because I'll catch up on my sleep tonight. But right now, we're off to the ...duuuhhhh.....Farmer's Market to buy Pumpkin Bread and possibly some Rhubarb...and no, I don't share rhubarb very well, so get your own!

p.s., If we do get to play the weeked of the 12th, that Saturday or Sunday would work best for me. Besides, I'm sure others have to work Friday, and it might take some time to move equipment. I'll have to know soon, though, because if we do, we gotta bring 2 vehicles.

12 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I'll give you $5 if someone actually let's you know about playing that weekend.

1:53 PM  
Blogger April said...

You can give me $5 dollars if I can get anyone to give you an answer about playing that weekend!

Doug you've been in school as long as I've known you pretty much constantly. Congrats on finally being done for a while. Enjoy your weekend morning cartoons!




nerd.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I'll give you $20 and $3 to the first person who gives you an answer April. :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Get your clarinet out April. Nobody else seems to care about playing so you and I are going to have to fill the positions. My flute it ready...

12:09 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Doug, sorry that this poor pathetic so-called blogbot nailed you too. Don't worry, I read your blogs, even the geeky ones!

10:42 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Oh my god. I hope I fall on ice and break my spine, too! We could be like sisters!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Me too! I wanna fall on the ice! I can't wait for winter. Woo hoo!

3:49 PM  
Blogger April said...

Doug, you should go to Jessica Rabbits site. She met Bruce Cambell (or however you spell his name) and the cast from Evil Dead as well as the cast of 1,000 Corpses... I'm not a big fan, but she tells a story and has lots of pics. As well as autographs. Just thought you may be interested.
http://www.reformedstrippersanon.blogspot.com/

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a cast reunion! cool. I wish I'd been there.

Who is jessica rabbit though? I didn't read much of her blog.. jsut looked for pics of bruce.

Amadon

11:57 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

April, I added her to my favorites with the hope that she'll post more pics.--I think she even got so see Campbell's new movie!
And to the anonymous guy, I checked out your site, but couldn't find where to review or comment.

10:20 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

By the way, Amadon, you went to a former stripper's website to look for pics of Bruce Campbell? How do you access the internet from within the closet?

10:22 AM  
Blogger April said...

Amadon, if you don't look at Jessica Rabbit's entire site... then get out of my life. I mean, she has "fetish of the week" as well as pics of people who anonymously send in naked pics. She has like ginormous tits, and she is just an awesome person! Really, even when she doesn't post nakey pics, her writing is great. She really knows how to tell a story. go go go!!!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<