Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Damned Solicitors!

I've been noticing quite a few "comments" lately of people with links that turn out to suspiciously resemble business sites. This is really pissing me off. I can handle some kid on the web berating me and my friends, because he's entertaining and uses his own blog to do most his most creative work.
What really chaps my ass, though, is that some fucking genius decided that comments on blogs are good ways to advertise.
First off, it's a comment, not a mailbox. Don't come on to my blog to tell me about your health & fitness website or classic car online store.
Second, DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE A GODDAMNED BLOGGER! I've seen tons of comments that say, "Hey! Great blog. I liked it so much I put it in my favorites! You should check out my site. It's (website having nothing to do with blogger). Seeya!"
Are we that bad off with the internet that we have to get SPAM in our comments?
How long until it is mentally transmitted into our daily thoughts?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is the best site I've seen! You really write well and show a unique purpose to your posts. I'll definitely be back to read some more.

If you want you should check out my site sometime. www.enlargeyourpenisnow.com It has tons of information for people just like you. Have a great day!




(hahahahahahaha-i love you dougie)

11:29 AM  
Blogger April said...

hahahaha!! Good one Karissa. But yeah, I hate them too. I don't think it is a dude that comments though, I'm sure it is all automatic and done by a puter.

12:53 PM  
Blogger KSoFM said...

You had to figure it was only amount of time, though. right? Blogging is a successful, and a new (relatively), 'of the moment' medium. We're an easy target for them. It's annoying as f though.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

Karissa is hilarious! "We have a lot to great info for people like you" lmfao

5:56 PM  
Blogger James said...

I saw a thing on the science channel the other night that said we are about 20 years away from a brain inplant that could give us internet access.

At first I thought cool. Than I had wo thoughts.
Spam and Viruses.
Can you imagine the havoc?

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<