Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Work Woes...

Work has frequently been up in the air for me this summer.  We've been busting our asses pretty severely due to people quitting or routes getting changed around. 
Last week one of our senior employees put in his two weeks due to frustration over our inability to get proper maintenance for our vans.  This week another put in his two weeks because the bosses who won't maintain our vehicles are charging him for a scanner he lost.  I worked 12 hours on Monday and missed my uncle's funeral just to get hollered at by the same boss for "wasting plastic wrap" and not keeping the vehicles washed.  The new guy I was training in (who I affectionately called "Old Balls" because he's old) watched it happen, and as a result quit after today's shift. 
So now we're 3 down again, and can't break up routes any further.  The three of us who are still working (without notices) are getting stretched thin and very pissed off.  And yet I like the job.  I kick an amazing amount of ass in one given day, and still pull up to the shop with a smirk and a smartass remark.  I keep my cool for the most part, and try to remain upbeat.  But it's getting just a little fucking harder each day. 
Some days I really miss working nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<