Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Girls

I like girls. 
I've had the opportunity to get to know quite a few over the last year or so, and I love seeing all the different personalities that make one different from the other. 
One of my best friends is a dominatrix.  She immediately liked me because I didn't flinch and guard my balls when she told me what she did.  She's loud and rude--hard for many to take for more than 3 minutes--and talks with her mouth full.  She has panic attacks and fantasizes about chicks with dicks.
Another one of my best friends is also one of my oldest friends.  I've known her since high school, and have seen her evolution into a hardworking person who isn't afraid of a challenge.  Her dedication to her work, friends, family and photography have earned her much respect from me.
One girl I actually developed an deep attraction to--something I hadn't expected--and when I revealed this to her, was let down in a very respectful manner.  She could have laughed it off or downplayed it.  She could have chosen not to respond to me and let the silence speak for itself.  I respect her candid response, and still feel pretty good about myself as a result.  So I didn't get the girl, so what?  Better than not fucking trying at all.
I suppose some day a girl will come along that can become more than all that.  But I'm not too worried.  Six months ago I might have said something different.  However, I enjoy holding humanity at arm's length.  I feel good about distancing myself to a degree.  In the meantime, I'll "pull up a chair next to my dirt road while watching all those folks try to find their highway."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<