Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow, Jobs, and Comic Relief...

I really can't wait for summer--or at least spring, when the roads are clear and residentials aren't reduced to one lane to squeeze through.
We hired on a couple new people at C'Mon Inn over the past month, and they've both turned out to be morons. One is a front desk guy who vaccuumed up live embers from the fireplace and started the vaccuum on fire, the other was hired for day-maintenance and still doesn't know how to do the pool/hot tub chemicals. On the bright side, they don't really do anything that directly inconveniences me, so I'm not too affected by it.
I got a new page of Banjo's Tune coming out tomorrow, yay! I got the outline & scripting done for the next page, too, so hopefully I can get back to some kind of weekly basis. HOPEFULLY.
Exactly 20 days until my birthday! Only about 15 days until big party! I'm excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

ahahahahahahahahahaha live embers - vacum fire ahahahahahahahahaha

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<