Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holidaze...

X-Mas was alright, I got to relax, watch TV, and pig out on cookies. I also managed to read If Chins Could Kill in 3 days flat, cover to cover. A coworker lent it to me, and I obviously loved reading about Bruce Campbell's career.

We got shit on with snow over the holidays. I'm not sure how many inches we got, but it has to be in the teens by now. I had a lot of fun digging out my van, I'll have more fun doing more of the same at home and at work over the next couple days.

I'm still thinking over the comic-hiatus thing. I hate to do it, because it's hard to get back into the habit of doing it. Plus, there's a little part of me that wonders if I take a break for a couple weeks, what's to stop me from taking a break for a couple months? I love doing the comic, but at times it seems like a struggle to work it in to my schedule, especially since my work routine is different from what it used to be at Travelodge. I did get a page posted last Friday, so at least I managed to not let an entire month pass by before updating!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! TRAVELODGE SMELLS!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

The paper said we got 25.1 inches in grand forks for blizard Alvin. Crazzzzzzy

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<