Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Having a Merry Dougmas


Sooooo, it's that time of year again, time to celebrate the year something awesome came to this earth and rocked everyone's socks right off...
We almost didn't make it up to DL this weekend.  The weather was getting iffy and there was a winter storm watch in our area throughout Sunday.  I timed everything out just right, however, and by the time it started snowing, we were safely at my dad's place.  Unfortunately, Kevin and April couldn't make it.  They couldn't leave until Saturday AND Kevin got the family flu, so they had a lot working against them. Janelle wanted to make it out, too, but that damned weather kept her from leaving her own driveway.
Tab & Derek came, and Jess made it out, too.  Tab made me this cake you're ogling, and there's pictures floating around of me going in headfirst for the first bite.  The cake was delicious, the company was fun, it was a great sendoff to being 30.  AND I wasn't even hung over the next morning (or right now). 
Happy B'Day to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<