Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summer Runaround, TCM Underground, and BoneDaddy has a Brand New Golden Brown!

I don't have a lot going on at the moment. I might not make it to Gwar. Schedule-wise I'd be fine, but the fair is this week, and I have to save up just a bit for the Reverend Horton Heat concert. Plus we're thinking of visiting my family a couple weekends from now (still tentative at this point). Yes, it would suck to miss it, but I honestly can't complain too much. This spring & summer has been get-up-n-go from the start, and we still have a lot to go. I'm having a lot of fun, though, being busy with stuff like that. 2 summers ago, we stayed inside almost the whole time, and only went out for Artfest and the Fargo street fair. Last year, we got out more, but still not as much as I'd have liked.
Then again, I kind of look forward to not doing a whole lot this weekend. We might hit the Farmer's Market, and I'm definitely looking forward to watching this week's TCM Underground! The movie? A double feature, actually. First up is Billy the Kid v. Dracula, followed by Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter. Make sure you catch it, Derek!
And, on a final note tonight, I know you guys loved the interim cartoon I posted on the BoneDaddy blog, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to see a brand new page up of Golden Brown. Go there, and take it all, biatch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

Do you know when the fargo street fair is this year?

10:48 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

It's the weekend after this weekend, the weekend of the 19th.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Hey Doug - have a nice relaxing weekend - rest up for whats ahead the rest of the summer -

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<