Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2006

Focal Point



This was actually due a week ago, and I finished late because I was having issues with making thumbnails that accurately conveyed symmetry and focal point placement. Or something to that effect. Anyway, this is my last B/W assignment, next I get to work on color--that is, if I can acquire all my stupid paints on time. I really have to get a hang of straight lines and NOT bleeding over into another color. But at least the focal point is in a good place, and it's definitely a stand-out from the rest of the picture.

7 Comments:

Blogger April said...

For some reason I really like this one. I think its the texture of the paint, but there is just something about it that makes me want to hang it on my wall (if you made one with a red focal point square instead of a white one, i'd buy it.)

12:32 AM  
Blogger April said...

I think it would be boring if the lines were PERFECTLY straight.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:03 AM  
Blogger April said...

ah, yet another comment deleted. What did you do last night? Did you blog intoxicated and wake up feeling bad about the things you'd written? LOL

1:39 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

hehehe...i could understand if that was the case, but why would i delete telling doug to put some red in his pic or whatever i said? i dont' understand it.

2:14 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

The paint was one of the main criticisms from my instructor, because in some parts it's too thick and looks a little caked on. One kid threw a little blue into his project, and had to redo it because he didn't understand that it was only supposed to be b/w.

5:07 PM  
Blogger April said...

I knew it had to be b&W, I'm just sayin' if it had red, I'd want to hang it up in my living room

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<