Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bones in Various Contexts

Bones under Muscle: This is a little off-topic from my usual crap lately, but remember when I was talking all that gibberish about plastination and the exhibit going around the country I wanted to see? Well, glory be, Body Worlds (www.bodyworlds.com, Van Hagens' website) is coming to St. Paul! The exhibit is from May 5th to September 4th. Tickets are about $26 per person, and they're on sale now. I get the feeling I'm one of few excited about this, but I don't care. I want to do whatever I can to get tickets for this, I don't know what date yet though. Kevin, Karissa, I think you guys want to go!
Bones under Pigment (okay that's a stretch): I'm watching White Man's Burden right now. If you haven't seen it, it's a really good, fucked up, "shoe on the other foot" story about race. That's all I'll say.
Bones (literal): My Intro to Anatomy teacher wanted us to discuss our thoughts on the function of the Scapula, so, true to my form, I'm extending the discussion to you guys. You wanna talk bones? The question isn't just "what is its function?" It's thoughts on how it functions, especially in relation to other bones, and why it's shaped the way it's shaped (just google the image, I'm not gonna post it).
Bones (money): Also, I've got a good trivia question for anyone with access to bigger denomination bills: How many people are visible on the back of a $50 bill?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I want to go!!!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger April said...

count me in! ROAD TRIP!

9:55 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Actually, I was thinking maybe we could do this when we go to Duluth, like take a day and shoot over to St. Paul.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<