Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Beef Dip: What You Do Before Sheering the Cow?

Karissa just told me that she isn't giving out her beef dip recipe, so you guys will just have to live with eating it but not knowing how it's made.
The answer to my question is 6 Stooges, total. Moe and Larry were there from the beginning. Next is Jerome (Curly). When he had a stroke, Shemp (who was actually the original third stooge, but went down his own road and was replaced my Curly) stepped back in. After Shemp died suddenly of a heart attack, Joe Besser was hired on. Once Besser's contract expired, Moe and Larry found "Curly Joe" DeRita, possibly the only non-Jewish Stooge (unsure of Besser). So there ya go. 6 Stooges in all.
I guess I have to cut it short, Isabella's doing her weird shit again. So is her mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm not weird you fructose slurping penny pincher...now that's weird...

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<