Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I Finally Did One of These!

A-AVAILABLE? Yes...no, I mean no!
B-BEST FRIENDS: Karissa and te O'Briens
C-CRUSH: Myself
D-DAD'S NAME: Thomas
E-Easiest Person to Talk To: Karissa
F-FAVORITE BAND: Oh Goooood, I have to pick just one? Fine, Dusk.
G-GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Snickers.
H-HOMETOWN: Devils Lake, ND
I-IF YOU COULD MOVE, WHERE WOULD YOU? Duluth.
J-Apparently there is no category J. Weird.
K-KIDS: .8
L-LONGEST CAR RIDE: The one where I say something that starts a fight.
M-MILK FLAVOR: Cow
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2
O-ONE WISH: To have more than 1 wish.
P-PHOBIAS: I'll just say the dark. Anything else will be used against me by an archnemesis.
Q-FAVORITE QUOTE: "..."
R-REASON TO SMILE: Isabella being Isabella.
S-SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Master of Puppets
T-TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8:10 this morning.
U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have to turn any can or bottle I'm drinking from so the label faces me.
V-VEGETABLE YOU LOVE: Ummm...Corn
W-WORST HABIT: Talking during KARISSA's television shows.
X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: None. Cancer Free!
Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius: Waterboy, seeker of light.
So take that and shove it right up your ass!

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Now, when you say The O'Briens, you really wanted to say "April" but didn't want to hurt Kevins feelings.. right? hahah, its an honor.

The dark? yeah right, I would say you're more scare of the light than dark.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<