Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Birthdays Are Done, Shovelbums, and a Short Tangent on the Merits of Perpetual Insomnia

It must have been a pretty busy couple of weeks for everyone, posts were pretty scant. I did get a small head cold, but it wasn't too bad.
Isabella's last two birthday parties were pretty mild compared to last weekend, so that was relaxing.
After their first two games, I'm wondering how much more I can take being a Vikings fan.
I'm into my third week of school, and I'm still surprised how much more difficult it is to go back to basics and get everything done on time. It's not too bad, though. I am getting a little sick of sketching the same male/female forms like 20 twenty times now. I'm studying shadows more in depth than before, though, and I have to appreciate that.
We've got the Great Lakes Archaeologists staying with us at Travelodge again. They were up last year to excavate a possible buffalo kill site near the Red, and now they're basically doing the same thing by the Golf Course in East Grand. I'm still trying to see if my schedule would allow me to work with them, but I have to make time for that pesky family of mine. If only I could just not sleep. I've always found it to be an inconvenience anyway. I love dreams, but come on! You have to move mountains just to get a lucid one, and for me sleep always wants to postpone itself at night (especially when I have to getup for something in the morning), and come during work or driving. I almost wish I could be like the Nightman and not be able to sleep...but I don't play the sax.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Well that was a ramble of a post.:) By the way, we are not pesky. We are a nuisance (is that how you spell it?).

10:27 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yes, my patience with the Vikings is running very thin....grr!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<