Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

One Week, An American Dream of Amish People, Old Photographs, Endless Driving, and Donuts...(keep going man, don't you know this is bat country!)

10 days already? Huh. Wow. June was a pretty busy month. A lot of bad shit seemed to happen right alongside the good didn't it? Oh well, let's see what kind of damage we can do to July.
Isabella has become quite the traveller. In the past 7 days, she's been to the Mall of America (twice!), Ikea, 2 motels, Niagara Caves (236 feet below the Iowan soil), Amish country, and a backyard wedding with amazing country charm. Yesterday was spent at my dad's where she was practically mauled by my sister's family and my mom.
You would not believe how tough this little cookie is. She was put under a lot of stress this past week, and behaved well (at least well considering the circumstances--she had her crabby times) right up to the last half hour of a 7-8 hour ride home, where she got a little carsick (who wouldn't?!). We got old time photos (which I've always wanted to do), pictures of sharks, caves, plenty of Is shots, and, of course, I got donuts. There is a stand at Camp Snoopy (Kevin will remember) where you get to watch the donuts being fried up and sugared by the guy, and they taste better than ANY OTHER DONUT EVER. A trip to the Mall is not complete without that.
I gotta work in 15 minutes, so I'm gonna pull an Amber, and say I've got more to tell, but I'll post later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I hope that Is enjoyed MOA as much as Cassie did. I can't wait to take her again when she will remember it. I love doing new stuff with Cassie.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

hey the only way to pull a me is to claim your going to do it but never actally post. lol

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<