Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I Am So Great...

Wow! my blog is popular! And educational! Okay, so nobody really cares about the little trivia I put up last post, so I'll just give the damned answer. Well, Karissa cared enough to cheat at least. Anthony Burgess wrote Clockwork Orange. He's a good choice for linguistic consultation because if you've ever read the book, you'd notice all the weird colloquialisms the teenagers spoke, having Germanic and Slavic roots and what not. Anyway, he apparently hated the job Kubrick did on the movie, and doesn't want to be associated with it anymore. I think he recently (within the last five years, I mean) republished the book to include the original ending, which is NOT what you see in the movie. It's an awesome book.
Anyway, I'll give you guys a more fun little guessing game to play. Take a good look at the picture up above. It's supposed to be a portrayal of Homo habilis. There's something that's extremely wrong with the picture, and if you can find it, you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you found it. I'll give you a hint...ha ha, I lied.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

What a benefit to living with Doug...I know the answer to this one too! Man, I'm so damn lucky. :) If you can figure it out, the answer is pretty funny, and the person who drew the picture is kind of made to look like an idiot.

9:27 AM  
Blogger April said...

hm... nice penis... rather large for a creature that stood about 4 feet tall. Oh and the rabi did a nice job on the circumcision... and no one has found bones of the hands of the Homo habilis, so no one really knows for sure if they had opposable thumbs...

yeah I cheated... what are you gonna do about it? but I did learn stuff digging for the answer. And found myself reading about stupid early humans for about 30 minutes. THANKS DOUG... nerd.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<