Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2005

My Dog's Been Bad, My Baby's on Grass, and Someone Might Have it Out for This Young Dad? (some strange blues)

Sorry about Cupid, April. He does that. That little guy's bite is worse than his bark.
April brought over some of her photos last night so I could pick some out to draw, and I actually got a few good ideas about some different things I can do--but no I'm not gonna tell, because where would be the fun in that? Besides, there's probably a guy reading my blog right now who is so obsessed with me that he wants to steal my ideas, kill me, and then assume my identity and become wildly successful with them. He'd be so good, you guys would never know the difference. I thought maybe Cary Elwes could play the part, but he got too old and gained a little weight, so I'm thinking Matt Damon (come on, he played the role once!) or James Hetfield. Alright, I'll quit with that now. Who'd stalk a guy that lives in a 1-bed shotgun shack & works two jobs?
Anyway, Karissa just called me around noon (I just woke up, I had to remember I even talked to her), and sent me some pictures over e-mail. So, there they are, up above. Mind you, this is the first time I've seen Is in almost 4 days. Sure, she hasn't really changed since the last time I saw her, but this is driving me nuts. I'm starting to feel like one of those divorced dads right now. Oh well, 2 more days I have to tough it out. Today I think will be cleaning day + library day (stupid homework), and tomorrow after classes, I might go to "Children of Heaven" at the Memorial Union lecture bowl. I haven't decided for sure yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

We both miss you lots!!! I'm glad I can use my grandparents computer every now and then to read your blog. I was excited to see you put of Is' pictures already. I thought about waiting to let you see them when we got home, but I figured you'd be missing her so it'd be more fun for you to see them now. I'll call you later!! I LOVE YOU!!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Josie, group organizer said...

Oooohhh, you're so cute! (I can already feel you cringing). I'm glad you and Karissa have each other and baby Isabella. (ok sappiness ended)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<