Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Homecoming

Guess who's coming home today? Karissa and Is are coming back finally, and I'm going nuts. I have to clean still and take a shower, so I'm gonna keep this fairly short. Karissa just called around 3:30 or so, and they're in Minneapolis, waiting to board the last plane, then they'll be rolling into Grand Forks around 6:30, where they'll find me waiting to take luggage and baby. Thank you again, April, for letting me take the night off for this. It feels like I haven't seen them in weeks!
I got to talk to Is on the phone a little last Monday. She was whining about something, and Karissa put the phone up to her ear, and she shut up when I started talking to her. I think she was wondering where the hell I was. She could hear me, but couldn't see me anywhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie, group organizer said...

You should pass this cleaning craze to all your friends! How the hell do you do it? Seriously you work 2 jobs and when you have a day off will still clean and take care of the baby with Karissa. You're a really great guy. I know you've gone through some pretty tough times and I'm so glad you have this wonderful family in your life.

5:05 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Well, when I clean up, it's nothing like when Karissa does it. and she's the one who takes care of the baby a majority of the time. Plus, I haven't really touched the downstairs, and that looks like hell!

5:29 PM  
Blogger April said...

I bet it'll be nice to have them back! It felt like longer to me too and I don't even see you guys that often. But I'm glad they made it home safe and sound. Have a good night with your baby and girlyfriend!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<