Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mood Lite

http://hyenazine.wordpress.com/
Feminism, gender equality, tolerance, and (as the author puts it) bitchiness.  She touches on a lot of relevant topics, and draws a great comic.
On that note, I'm excited to be drawing Golden Brown again.  It's not a huge story, though--it's more like a preview of tings to come.  Actually, it's characters sitting in a room trying to figure out the next story.  But now I think I've said too much...
I'm still doing Banjo's Tune as well.  I cross from working a page of one to a page of the other.  It takes longer, but I love transitioning from a dramatic story to a funny one (shut up it is too funny). 
Last Friday the Mecan'tiKs tried DIY recording again.  The overall mood this time around was much lighter, and we had more energy.  Beer didn't hurt.  I hope the recordings come out well just the same.  We spent 5 hours locked in a room and came out with 10 songs recorded, but still need to work on them this week.  It may not seem like it to outsiders, but life is pretty fun right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyena said...

Dude, thanks fo the referral! I'm glad you're getting back into the groove of making art again.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<