Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jug, Banana, Jug, Jug, Banana

It's growing on me. There are always parts of it I don't like, but hey-what can I do? That jug is a replica (I imagine) of whiskey jugs used back in the day. If you were to turn this particular one around, it would have a stamp on it stating it is from the Jack Daniel Distillery, Tax District 7.
Notice that I actually caught the slight yellowish reflective glare the banana was throwing at the jug? Good boy, Doug. The cup is supposed to look that way, that's why I posted the reference photo. Jas made it for me when he took ceramics in college, and though it looks a bit asymmetrical, it's actually very sturdy.

2 Comments:

Blogger lunacypoppa said...

Why a bannan, why not grapes? And I must say I did a beautiful job on that goblet. seriously, you should see the ones that didn't turn out.

10:56 AM  
Blogger william wray said...

You're getting better, keep going. Try and compose your groups were your forms clearly overlap, objects just touching edges, flattens. Thanks again for you blog posts , they keep me going.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<