Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Not Enough Hours in an Hour

I've been putting off a decision about what to do with the comic once school is started. I would love to keep doing it, but on top of Isabella (pretty big chunk of my time there), work, and schoolwork (which shouldn't be as bad as last year but still), I may not have time to continue it as frequently as I would like. I was doing really well all summer--I managed almost every Friday for like 3 months to have something to show, and it was nice to experiment with my workload to see how efficiently I could wade through the less-fun parts of doing a comic (like lettering and borders). It's also been fun to watch how it evolved since April, both Aesthetically and literary.
I don't want to completely put it on hiatus. To do that usually makes one unsure of its future. My main problem beside my regular workload is that I have a couple of other non-comics projects I want to do, and I've left myself no time for it. On the one hand, I could stop being a baby and take less breaks between comics and projects, on the other I'm still a little new to this, and I don't want to burn out on it. I'd rather work progressively into it and get more done as I get more experience, and as I get more comfortable to draw at a faster pace.
Anyway, Golden Brown is not on hiatus. Not yet, anyway. But I make no promises now for when the next post will be. I have 3 birthday parties in the same week for the same little girl, I have homework, so this Friday will probably not have a post. But even though I'm not posting, I'll still keep you all posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

By the way, Karissa informed me that the Packers lost REALLY BAD to the Bears tonight.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Ah, what I've been waiting for, Packer-bashing season!

Go Vikes! 1-0!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<