Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bazooka-Zooka Bubblegum!

www.bazookajoe.com
They've been showing a couple commercials for their new gum lately, the baseball one still kills me.
I started our 3rd batch of root beer a few days ago. I may have already fucked it up, but we won't know yet for a while. If Kevin or I had bothered to actually read ALL the directions (we're men, why would we?), we'd have realized that we were supposed to store it in a cool location for another week FOLLOWING the 4 days we let it sit out. That's apparently how the flavors settle in and the carbonation stabilizes. So now, hopefully, this batch will taste awesome. I also put some cinnamon in it, so we'll see what that does.
I got the new Golden Brown done, but I refuse to put it out until Friday morning. I've decided that I can be late, but I can't be early. Trust me, it just works out better for me that way, so stick it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<