Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, August 21, 2006

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and...Damn It, the Recipe's Still Not Quite Right

I haven't had a whole lot going on since last week, but I'll throw in a quick summary:
We got back yesterday from Devils Lake, and we're still detoxing. My dad goes pretty overboard with the junkfood when we come over, and we end up like little piggies by the time we head home. I finally got a new cell phone, also! It's much better than the old one.
Kevin & I tried our 2nd batch of home-brewed root beer tonight. It was a bit of a disappointment, but not as nasty as the other batch, so that's progress. We also realized we need to keep a record of our root beers to find out what could be improved upon. There is also talk of alcoholic root beer, but don't get your hopes up until we can find a good recipe first.
The more I read of Dr. McNinja, the more I love it. It's totally my kind of humor, and I can't wait to see more of it. There are t-shirts you can buy off the site, too, and one says "WWBD" (What Would Batman Do?). I want it.
I'm training in a new guy at work, and will be for the next 2-3 weeks. It's not the most fun thing in the world to do, but it's important to do right and find good people to train, so we don't have a repeat of last year's bad luck. Fucking Brueckner.
Anyway, that's about all I have at the moment. Oh, and I got in a little free advertising for my Bone Daddy blog by writing in the "Dear John" (letters to the editor kind of thing) section of the High Plains Reader for this week, so Snap, Biatch!
Anyway, I've got the rest of Capote to watch with Karissa, so step off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

uhk (thats the made up work to describe my noise)

I want to see that movie so badly but I don't think ben has any interest.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

I can sympathize. I've been eating junk food for a solid week. Pizza everyday and candybars... I may explode!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<