Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 15, 2006

Back to School

Well, my semester started last week, and I haven't even started my assignments for my Clothed Figure Drawing class, but here is a second assignment from my Perspective class--the first assignment was the car itself. This lesson involves isometric perspective, which is lengthy to explain, but basically all these lines are parallel to their opposites and objects that are farther away (like the building) aren't smaller in proportion because of the angle it's viewed from. April knows some of this stuff, she could probably explain it better than I can.
I'm not impressed with the car, but then I've only started drawing cars like 2 weeks ago or so. Buildings, I'm getting much better with. If you've checked this by about 9am, you will have noticed the pyramid below as well. It's reference source is from Teotehuacan, and I like how I did on it. The little alien is obviously a joke (and please no trying to convince me that aliens could have built the pyramids, remember I've studied this stuff fairly thoroughly).
Anyway, No promises, but I would check the BoneDaddy blog--maybe, -MAYBE the new one is up. I'll have more to post come Sunday night, I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

nice perspective. I think you're good at cars, and I've always liked the buildings you've drawn. Its crazy how well you did the people... everything looks in the right place... I feel like I'm looking out a second story window.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<