Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Crazy Bastards...

A very effeminate-sounding guy came in about 10 minutes ago to use the payphone, and I couldn't help but overhear some of the conversation. At one point, he talked about why he joined the army, and having to blow people up as a necessity--..."I'm sorry, I know it's mean, but if someone comes after me, I'm gonna have to send a missile up his ass..."--yeah, try to be 15 feet away and keep this guy from hearing you snicker, it's very hard.
He also mentioned that he wanted to join the army not only to be "everything he can be" (his words), but also to see Area 51, because he's 25 years old and can't believe he hasn't been able to figure it out yet.
Wow. This one comes close to the crazy guy I had in here about 2-3 weeks ago talking about how women do nothing for him sexually, he admires the male form, but he's not gay. At another point in his conversation, he talks about geting his ass kicked in a California gay bar. Yeah, he hangs out in gay bars though "not gay", is VERY paranoid schizo, and his dad had money but wouldn't let him have any. He stayed up the whole night smoking and drinking cokes, and talking to me. By breakfast time, he was getting very short with me, and confessed that he had the feeling he was never gonna get out of Grand Forks, and it was getting under his skin. Last I heard he checked himself into the hospital here. Oh, and he dd a stint over in Jamestown. Apprarently very nice facilities, but the women there are witches.
Currently staying with us is a guy who's lived in numerous shelters like the Boys Ranch and the Mission, I think he's working for a contractor now. He comes down every night and asks if I draw, then proceeds to tell me about his dad's or uncle's (not sure I glaze over when I see him coming) car and how awesome it's painted.
Yeah, for some reason I get winners in here. Not unlike a lot of motels, but my question is why do I have to get the ones that want someone to talk to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<