Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 29, 2006

Weekend Recap

We helped April & Kevin clean the rest of their house--at least what they could get to that didn't have other peoples' stuff in it. Well, I didn't help, I was too busy keeping Isabella from going in and making a mess where everyone had just cleaned.
We also had a steak dinner at Kevin & April's on Sunday, the steak was very tender and didn't technically need the steak sauze I let it bathe in. Then we went out and played catch with a newly acquired football, thanks to April who was probably sick of me & Kevin saying "we need to get a football sometime". I broke the tip off one of their fence posts--again, I'm sorry, but it actually was kind of cool (Hopefully some woodglue will make it look right again). We also found out April has a good arm--and a good spiral.
Nothing much happened today. I realized that I think I kind of substitute food now for artistic activity. Now that I don't have so much homework, or even stress about my homework, I've noticed that I've been eating quite a bit lately. I'll have to work on that before I become a heifer.
Anyway, despite what I just said, Karissa made rhubarb crisp, and it's awesome. She thinks the rhurbarb needed more sugar, I think it's perfect. And, not to rub it in, but I'm taking some to work with me tonight. And tomorrow, she is going to attempt cornbread.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!

10:31 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yeah, it was fun. Doug we don't really care that you broke our fence, it was bound to happen at some point, and it makes for a good story.

Yeah, I have a good arm... wow, and I've never really thrown a football before.

I love cornbread.... its really good with mashed potatos and gravy. but then again, what isn't good with mashed potatos and gravy?

5:07 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

We had the cornbread tonight, it was kickass cornbread! Just thought I'd inform everyone. Oh, the meatball stew was awesome, too.

9:03 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm jealous that you get to eat stew...

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<